Start your GeneLife journey with 5 easy steps:
- 1. Order your test kit.
- First, place an order for the GeneLife test kit at our online store. We’ll deliver it right to your doorstep for free*. Once the kit has arrived, refer to the user guide to confirm that the test kit contains all the necessary items.
- 2. Register.
- Begin the registration process by reading and filling the consent form found in the kit. Visit the GeneLife website to sign up and complete the registration process.
- 3. Collect Test Sample.
- Follow the instructions in your kit to collect a sample of your saliva in the test tube provided.
- 4. Return Test Kit.
- Use the envelope in the test kit to return the test tube with your sample, via post.
- 5. Analysis & Results.
- Once we receive the test sample we’ll analyze your test sample within 4 to 6 weeks. You can then view the results online using your PC or mobile device.
*Free delivery of GeneLife testing kits is available only in Singapore.
How to register your GeneLife test kit?
1. Visit the GeneLife Asia website and click on MYPAGE on the top menu bar.
3. Once you have clicked Sign Up you will receive a verification code in your mailbox. Please use that code from above into code confirmation page.
* Please keep your ID and password in safe place.
4. You will be redirected to the LOGIN page. Enter the ID and password you registered with earlier to login.
6. Finally, click on Connect. You have now successfully registered your GeneLife test kit.
The information to be sign up must be the same content as you fill in the consent form.
We will send notification when the test results are ready or other status to the registerred e-mail address.
Same mail address can not be used in different accounts. Duplicate registration such as registering the same email address for family or re-registering with the same email address when you used in the past are not allowed. Please be careful when registration.
We will send you a confirmation email as "Please confirm your email address" after registration.
If you do not receive the email, there might be a possibility of incorrect registred information therefore our system can not send email to you, or the email was treated as spam or blocked by your email system. Please make sure your email system will accept emails from "@ genelife.asia" in advance.
If you have anything uncertain, please email us at email@example.com or call us!