- 1. A total of 102 test items are analyzed.
- 2. Big Five Personality test questionnare with 60 questions, carefully designed to enrich our genetic test approach.
- Your personality and constitution or characteristics are distributed into 5 categories: "personality", "communication", "ability", "constitution", "diet/nutrition".
Trusted and Reliable980,000
GeneLife Myself2.0 - Discover what makes you unique.
GeneLife Myself2.0 is a truly unique genetic testing kit specializing in analyzing personality traits based on the latest research and development in genetics and psychology.
- In the absence of medical and clinical information, GeneLife test results are not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease, or ascertain the state of your health.
- Resale of our product to a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- One test kit can only be used for one person. If you’d like to use it with your family, please purchase one for each family member.
- Approximate shipment of the test kit will be 3 to 5 business days.
- We analyze your DNA using the latest know-how and technologies. Your test results will be sent to you in the form of a comprehensive report accessible online via your mobile device and PC.
GeneLife Myself2.0 - Decode your genes, discover your strengths and potential.
Discover what your genes reveal about your personality and character. Compare traits that are in "your nature" with those that you have nurtured.
About GeneLife Myself2.0
Combining the analysis of personality traits from a genetic research and psychological research perspective, Myself2.0 is uniquely designed to help you identify and explore the qualities that make you, YOU.
Based on the Big Five Personality Test’s parameters of "sociality", "cautiousness/delicacy", "diligence", "cooperativeness", "openness/culturality" your personality will be revealed based on these criteria.
To supplement your genetic results, you have the opportunity to complete a personality test through a questionaire and you can overlay and compare the results from your genetic makeup and your own assessment. This step adds further richness to the results obtained.
* Do note that analysis of environmental factors and genetic predispositions are only for comparison purposes. It is not intended to make any comprehensive judgement.
GeneLife Myself2.0 features
Start your GeneLife journey with 5 easy steps:
Order your test kit
First, place an order for your GeneLife testing kit at our online store. We’ll deliver it right to your doorstep for free*. Once the kit has arrived, refer to the user guide to confirm that the test kit contains all the necessary items.
*Free delivery of GeneLife test kits is available only in Singapore.
Visit the GeneLife website to sign up for a GeneLife account and to register your kit. For detailed instructions click here.
Collect test sample
Follow the instructions in your kit to collect a sample of your saliva in the test tube provided.
Return test kit
Use the envelope in the test kit to return the test tube with your sample via post.
Analysis & results
Once GeneLife receives your test sample, we will analyze your sample within 4 to 6 weeks. You can then view the results online using your PC or mobile device.
About genetic testing
What is a gene?Genetic testing is the process of getting parts of your DNA analyzed in order to detect the presence or absence of a particular sequence of genes. Your DNA sequences can indicate a wide range of traits, characteristics, and even disease risks. For instance, the color of your hair or your height is due to the absence or presence of a particular gene sequence. Similarly, gene sequences can influence physical features like obesity type, skin type, and risk of diseases.
How do we test for it?Tests with a GeneLife testing kit is very simple. All we need for a DNA sample is your saliva. Unlike tests in hospitals, which require blood samples collected using needles, GeneLife tests are pain-free and convenient.
What can I learn from genetic test?Thanks to the latest advancements in genetics, researchers can now identify the presence or absence of some of genes that affect the onset of lifestyle diseases. This allows you to understand which diseases you are genetically predisposed to. Though there’s only a 0.1% difference in the DNA sequence when comparing one individual to another, even this small variance can help to detect risks. Your genes don’t change during your lifetime (except under rare and exceptional conditions), so taking the test just once is sufficient to help you make better health and lifestyle choices based on your risk profile.
Why use GeneLife testing kits?
GeneLife testing kits are a convenient, secure, and affordable way to get your genes tested. Our testing kits are also designed to fit your health and lifestyle needs. From our most comprehensive test kit, Genesis2.0, that tests for more than 360 traits and items, to our more specific kits:
- - Genesis Myself2.0 tests for personality traits
- - Genesis SKIN tests for skin condition traits
- - Genesis METABO tests for metabolic syndrome
- - Genesis DIET tests for your genetic response to food and nutrition
- - GeneLife SPORTS tests for muscle growth and development